BE ADVISED THAT NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY GAME OR PRACTICE WITHOUT A CLEARED ATHLETIC PACKET ON FILE.
Athletic Forms and Procedure
Please remember to complete all 5 steps in the process. If you are using Google Chrome please open a link, save that document to you computer, and then open that document. After this process please proceed to follow directions as written. Thank you.
5 Step Athletic Clearence Process
- Click this link ONLY TO READ the 2018-2019 Athletic Packet. DO NOT PRINT THIS PACKET it is imperative that you read through the document and are aware of the district policies and requirements.
- Access the 2018-19 Physical Forms, by clicking this link you acknowledge that you have read and are aware of the District Policies and Requirements that are stated in the District Athletic Pack link in #1. -Please make certain you are entering information in the appropriate box.
- Print and complete 2018-2019 Physical Form and make certain that the parent/guardian and athlete both sign the forms in all of the required locations.
- Take the signed forms to your doctor for a physical examination. Please have your doctor stamp and sign the form.
- Turn in the completed signed forms to the Athletic Office.
If you are in need of getting an athletic physical and can’t wait for your doctor’s appointment. We work very closely with the following facility: Sheridan Chiropractic (Dr. Sheridan) 951-672-8060. Cost $20. His office is located in Menifee, next door to Giovanni’s Restaurant at the corner of Newport and Bradley in the same shopping center as Giovanni’s Restaurant and Menifee Tires. Dr. Sheridan’s office is very good at getting our athletes in quickly however, please call ahead to make sure they are open and available.
Mandatory Medical Insurance Info and Plan for Purchase (if needed)
All students must have medical insurance in order to participate in sports. If you do not currently have medical insurance you can purchase an accident plan that will cover your student in the event of injury during the school year. For more information please download the Insurance packet below. 2018-19 Insurance Forms are also available at the athletic office
Athletic Transportation and Travel Release
Please take a look at the policy form and understand that all of our policies have been put into place in order to protect your child. Heritage HS requires students to ride the bus to and from all athletic events. Please turn in completed form, it must be approved by the Athletic Director and a parent/guardian prior to the dismissal of school on the day of the event.
There has been a lot of news recently regarding the impact of concussions in sports. Fortunately for our students, the Perris Union HS District instituted a program a few years ago called Play it Safe Concussion Program, to help student athletes who suffer concussions get proper care and treatment. If your child suffers a concussion or you suspect that your child may have suffered a concussion, please do not hesitate to take your child to see a doctor then notify the school and coaches. We also urge you to contact the Play it Safe Program by calling the Sport Clinic in Riverside CA to be seen by their concussion specialist. The Play it Safe Insurance Program will cover the first visit and defray the cost of subsequent visits. For more information please download the attachments below. We also have copies in the athletic office.